Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How can I get money, have a hustle, I am a college student who needed money yesterday?

I am an unsuccessful college student. This is the end of my freshman year at UCF. I have failed 2 cles, I ped cles this semester, maybe not one, but its not good enough. I am horrible at college, I don't go out anymore or anything. I think i have lost my scholarship and the only thing that was keeping me almost not depressed was my steady paycheck. But my restaurant is closed over the summer and I don't have any pay. I saved up for an apartment that I am moving into, because its cheaper than on campus, and I am taking summer cles to improve GPA. I haven't eaten much lately, I have no money. I need a hustle, to eliminate school altogether, or to just get by. I don't want to be here, but going home would be worse, me and family don't get along. Any advice would be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment