Thursday, December 22, 2011

Health question?

Maybe I am a bit delusional. But in the past months (after a violent ault on my person) I started having extremely high blood pressure. Now, as you all know it doesn�t show any syptoms. At least not to explain how I began having these "atacks". Dizziness, chest pain, a quasi coma, let's say. Since I have performed on me every single cardiological test and the only problem is the blood pressure (it easily goes beyond 200), I began to suspect something which requires your knowledge. Does fatigue or a psychological stressful situation may trigger a sudden lowering of blood sugar? Now, I have come to this conclusion because sugar intake does seem to help. Sorry, I ran out of money and I haven�t gone from the cardiologist to the other doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment