Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm moving what to do?

on the 27 of this month i am moving to las vegas im almost 15 and ive lived in san diego for my entire life. Im going into my sopre year and all of my friends are here. I love it here its so laid back we have the ocean great weather and las vegas is the exact opposite. I really am not looking forward to starting over in a huge new school like 4000 people while my old one has only 1500. I have no say in this its horrible i dont know what to do. Ill miss my house my friends and just everything about this place. I get homesick just thinking about leaving. Im super outgoing when im with people i know but when im not im super quiet and there ill know no one i just dont know what to do and was wondering if there is anyhthing i can do to make my move a little easier?

0 comments:

Post a Comment