Monday, December 19, 2011

Mental health: Why is work so hard when coming off of speed?

I was coming down off of being up 3 days on speed, why did work feel like hell and I felt like a little kid ready to throw a tantrum? I made it through work, but I couldn't believe it, I thought it would never end, even with all the time I spent pretending to be busy, it was like I had infinitely more time at work with infinitely more suck at my job. I am beginning to question the value of my minimum wage job that feeds my bad habits, or being broke for awhile with less bad habits, I do not know what to do, this isn't a black or white answer, I know there can be a reasonable grey area, what can I do that I am conveniently overlooking. I need an unbiased perspective on this situation please, if you feel that you must make judgement against me, I don't care, tell me what it is I need to hear, Im done with the toned down answers, I am not suicidal, and I have no problem accepting the truth, just tell me and be real, say what you really want to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment