Sunday, December 18, 2011

FROM Guanzhou TO Hong Kong BY Train. Have indian pport & chinese visa. Do i need HK visa b4 boarding train?

I have an indian pport. I know that if i fly to hong kong from any location, I will be given a 14 day Hong kong visa at the HK airport (so i do not need to apply before). Right now I am in guangzhou, china with a valid chinese visa. I will be taking a TRAIN to hong kong from guangzhou and stay in hong kong for 3 DAYS. Do I need a hong kong visa stamped on my pport, given that i am travelling by train and from mainland BEFORE boarding the train in guangzhou OR will I be given a visa at HK train station just like in case of HK airport? Is there any other travel/visa related risks to consider in case of indian pport, and train travel from guangzhou to china.

0 comments:

Post a Comment