Sunday, December 18, 2011

Help I want to sue my my school?

I'm attending this university to obtain my degree as a paralegal which I am about to finish, I just started my internship , and the attorney noticed that I had no idea what I was doing, I explained to him how our school never provided us with computers to do any of these things, and how me and the other people in cl are always complaining, because we are paying so much money and we feel like we aren't learning much, the school promised us computers which we never got, the teacher is never prepared for the cl, a lot of students can't even find an internship because no one wants to take any interns from our school, there's also a student from another school interning with the same attorney, and she knows much more and that school provided them with computers and all, The attorney suggested that I sue the school, and says they are really screwing us, Is it worth it to sue??

0 comments:

Post a Comment