Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Should I have my baby and keep living with my boyfriend? Or should I have an abortion?

My boyfriend and I have been living together for only 2 months, everything was ok he got an apartment for both of us... Then I find out I am pregnant (6 1/2 weeks) due to my birth control failed on me and he went with me to the docter... We talked about getting an abortion, but I believe that it would be in my conscious, and it is not the baby's fault. Ok, there's another story to this I accepted him as that he has a former wife in another country and kids.. He moved to this country to work and expand his business almost 2 yrs ago, he hasn't told her that he has moved on with his life, I actually spooked to her over the phone that's how I found out he was married, that was before we moved in together.. So he looks for me and asks me to give him a chance to show me his love for me.. but he denied everything to her about us being together, because he said she was so bad over the phone, and that he is going to be there for them financially but he just wants time so that she will realize he's not going back home... I forgave him and gave him a chance because I do love him, and besides everything that happened he does everything else to make me happy... but that's my question which is way more powerful and important to me if I should I keep the baby? He tells me its "too soon for us to have a baby, that we have been living together only 2 months that we should instead plan to have a baby in a longer time".. He is right, but the baby didn't ask to come either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment