Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have no life.i live out in the country and all my friends live far away or in another state completely.my?

mom doesnt let me have any privacy. she knows all my pwords to my email account and my myspace account. its no use having a diary because she would find it.if i have a secret of any kind she has to know.i cant tell her anything because she has a very very very very very bad temper.my dad is better but he doesnt pay any attencion to me or my mom.and hates people and thats why we live in the country.hes also very paranoid.he used to work offshore but he hurt his back so he thinks people are watching him 24/7 because he is waiting for a huge settelment.and i cant go to the movies or eat out ect.... because we dont have very much money.we are like the poorest people in my family and im embarrased when family comes over.i have to get most of my clothes at the goodwill.im so miserable.cant somone help me???

0 comments:

Post a Comment