Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it jeopardizing my childs education?

I have two special needs kids. One might have possible autism and has odd which is oppositional defiance disorder and borderline retarded and adhd. So far this year they called dcfs which is social services on me and my famly 8 times. My son is known to have psycological issues and they still cannot deal right with him. they believe everything he says and still aftert the social worker told them to shut up and stop calling. if there are any concerns they were told to call her. instead they are making mountains out of molehills and traumatizxing my family. I seeked help with legal aid and others but sometimes they said this has nothing to do with his education. when I supplement him at home and they doubt everything I tell them and how I work with him. When i came home from on the of the allegations the whole entire embly laughed at my son because of his fear of crowds and not liking being around alot of people. The whole staff gave me dirty looks after they investigated my family .

0 comments:

Post a Comment